Were you just hired as a Montessori Classroom Assistant?
Did you just hire a new classroom Assistant for your growing Montessori school?
Our popular 4-Week online Assistant Teacher course is perfect for you!
View the Program Director’s Overview
- Get the Montessori assistant training you need for your new job
- Make sure your new teacher knows what is expected without using your valuable time training
- School discounts for multiple enrollments
Next Start Date: December 10, 2018
Sign Up for the Montessori Teaching Assistant
4 Week Course
Price – Course value: $599 Special offer: $469
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information you need to access the Montessori Teaching Assistant Course, materials and forum.
Online Montessori Assistant Course – Top Training
This classroom assistant course was created at the request of Montessori schools asking for in-depth and concise training for their classroom assistants. Just look at these practical course topics!
- The Role of the Montessori Assistant
- Your Job as a Professional
- Employee Policies and Procedures
- The Scope of Your Job
- Professional Qualities
- The Brain and Trust
- Practical Ways to Build Trust with Children
- Stages of Development
- Understanding the Sensitive Periods
- Basic Structure of the Montessori Early Childhood Classroom
- Stories of Real Observations
- A Montessori class in action
- Supporting Normalization
- Learning When to Intervene
- Liberty & Discipline
- Scenarios of how to re-direct
- Grace and courtesy
- Conflict resolution
- Your Effectiveness as a Classroom Assistant
Learn the philosophy and Montessori way of working in the classroom and school.
Spend four weeks on your own schedule discovering how to truly be a Montessori professional. The result is you’ll have a greater understanding of your role and your job expectations. Training includes concise readings, online forums, short training videos and assigned activities.
Discover how to build relationships and trust with the children. Plus gain practical strategies in classroom dynamics. Above all, classroom assistants love the invaluable training on when and how to intervene, re-direct and resolve conflict.
Sample assignments include taking a Montessori walk and going on treasure hunts for classroom items, policies and procedures. The Assistant’s Course is a joyous exploration with a real-world result!
View A Sample of the Assistant’s Course
Age of Montessori admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.